Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Streams of living water



"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither-whatever they do prospers" 

(Psalms 1-41).




My feet are firmly planted on your word. I will not move them. They will not budge until you move them. I will not go until you speak the command and show me the path in which I should walk. My heart shall not fully flourish in all Your Glory until You plant it in its rightful spot; alongside Your riverbed, where Your living waters never run dry.

Oh, how I wait in hope and faith for the day I'm seated in Your complete authority! How my thoughts blossom with the beauty of the fruit this tree will bear, for Your namesake. Oh, how I wait on thee, my Good Shepherd. How I trust in thee and all Your provision. My life is like a map, drawn out by You, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. How You guide and direct my every step.


"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps" (Proverbs 16:9).

I can no longer contain your joy and revelations inside. I am bursting at the seams with hope - the everlasting gift that keeps me afloat my worries. I am sustained by Your grace. 

Today is saturated in rain and full of dark clouds, but You are a ray of light bursting through the darkness... penetrating my soul. You are the light that's leading me. I stand in the shadow of the cross. I am raised up with it.

You have filled this vessel with Your spirit and are working in me, in ways that I could have never imagined.

You are using all my broken pieces to build Yourself a masterpiece. You are using me, and blessing me, to be a blessing for others. I am doing things, through You, that I could have never done on my own. How wonderful and glorious You are! With every new revelation, comes an abundance of awe! 

Your love, unbridled, gallops across the valleys of my heart. Your peace, uncontainable, seeps from me and the world sees all Your grace in a servant, wife, and mother, living for her Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ!



Oh, how I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment